Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 weeks old!

Here are a few new pictures of miss Paige. She is doing very well and has already surpassed her birth weight. I suspect she's over 7 lbs by now. We are still working on getting a routine down, especially at night...but we're all learning together, slowly :) Feedings are going much better... a lot of trial and error though. She's reached some baby milestones since coming home from the hospital. She is now making eye contact, staring at mom and dad. And she's learned how to cry... a lot :) I'm hoping we'll soon be able to tell what each cry means! Right now they all sound the same. It's a lot of work, hard work....but we are having fun. Just love being a little family.

On a side note...Steve and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday. I can't believe it's been 2 years. Time flys!! I know the next 50 years or more will be just as great. And we couldn't have asked for a better anniversary present :)









No comments:

Post a Comment