Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Month Old...Already!

This past month has flown by! Paige turned one month old on Tuesday April 6th. Of course I was up at 6:49am and had to sing her Happy Birthday. Steve thinks I'm crazy for celebrating her month birthdays...but I just can't help it. She is growing, growing, growing. She had her one month check up yesterday and weighs 8.4 pounds. She's still a little peanut but is chunking up a bit!!

We celebrated Easter weekend with Steve's family. Paige was sure loved on by everyone! And she did great in the car. We are headed to Evansville in a few weeks and I'm guessing the 12 hour drive will be more like 13 hours....but that's ok. I'm just excited to bring her home!

My great friend Jessica took some beautiful pictures of our little girl. Check them out below!! She's become quite alert....and isn't afraid to tell us when she needs something!!


No comments:

Post a Comment