This week I am finally considered full term...37 weeks! Things have been going very well and the baby is growing, growing, growing. We are now seeing the doctor every week. In fact we had an appointment on Friday and found out that I am dilated to a 1 and 50 percent efaced. So I'm progressing...slowly. It could be a couple weeks or a couple days. I think Steve hopes it's only a couple days. He keeps asking me if my water broke!! Sadly...no. I told him it may not even happen at all. But we'll see! I just can't believe we are on the home stretch! This weekend, during one of my many ups and downs out of bed, I finally realized this pregnancy is going to end. I was beginning to think it was going to last forever! Here is the latest picture of my belly...AKA torpedo. It's sticking straight out!

The baby's room is ready for her and I have just a few more rows to finish on her baby blanket. I'll tackle that tonight. Our bag for the hospital is almost all packed...I just need to figure out what little sleepers to pack for her!! She has too much to choose from :)
We have our next appointment on Friday so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment