On a baby note...she can definitely here what's going on outside my belly. Today I did a story about a CareFlight pilot at one of our Hospitals here in town and I was standing outside when the blades started whipping around. She started dancing and kicking and flipping! I think it may have been a bit too loud for her. I was even holding my ears! Anyway hope everyone is doing well!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Pains and Gains
Well I'm sitting here battling an upset tummy...just another day in the life! She is growing like a weed and moving around like crazy! I'll be 25 weeks on Thursday, so only 15 more weeks to go. It's insane how this pregnancy is flying by! Next week I get tested for gestational diabetes and get the go-ahead to fly home for Christmas :) I can't wait to see my family and of course my sweet nephew Warren.
Sunday my good friend Jessica came over to take some pictures and document my pregnancy (preview on the left). We also snuck in some Christmas Card pictures. Look for those cards in the next few weeks in your mailbox!
On a baby note...she can definitely here what's going on outside my belly. Today I did a story about a CareFlight pilot at one of our Hospitals here in town and I was standing outside when the blades started whipping around. She started dancing and kicking and flipping! I think it may have been a bit too loud for her. I was even holding my ears! Anyway hope everyone is doing well!
On a baby note...she can definitely here what's going on outside my belly. Today I did a story about a CareFlight pilot at one of our Hospitals here in town and I was standing outside when the blades started whipping around. She started dancing and kicking and flipping! I think it may have been a bit too loud for her. I was even holding my ears! Anyway hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment