Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas. Unfortunately Steve and I were snowed in at home in South Dakota. That means we didn't get to spend Christmas in Waseca :( It was a hard decision to not get behind the wheel, but after 19 inches of snow and the horror stories from friends that drove back to Sioux Falls on Sunday, it was definitely the best decision. The good news is, we're not done celebrating the holidays. We will celebrate Christmas in Waseca this coming weekend!
Not much to report with the baby. She's been a bit quiet today. I think it's because I've actually been busy! Steve and I sat around for 4 days and I had plenty of time to sit back and enjoy the somersaults. I'm starting to get nervous about becoming a mom...normal I'm sure. The baby's room is nearly complete...and her closet is filling up quickly!

Here is a picture of me at 26 weeks when I was home in Evansville. I'm now almost 28 weeks - that's 7 months for everyone trying to do the math!
Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve. I will update later this week after my scheduled doctor's appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment