Hi All! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time. I don't know if I've been waiting to get new pictures on here..or I've just been a little sidetracked. Maybe a bit of both! When I was home in Indiana for Christmas I had a wonderful baby shower with friends and family. Here are few pictures from the day! This child is going to be very well dressed...she has almost more clothes than me!

I also had a wonderful baby shower in Sioux Falls yesterday afternoon. All of my friends from work and far away came...I think there were 28 people!! Lots of good food, wine for those not pregnant, and the best part is....my mom, sister and best friend Sara flew in. Here are a few pictures....PLUS the Bump :)


Baby is doing just fine! I am nearly 31 weeks and we are getting REALLY close. I think she's probably 3 pounds or a little over. I'm finally getting over a double ear infection. I was miserable for about a week and a half. But thank goodness fo antibiotics!! The baby is really moving a alot and not so much punching, but rolling. It's unbelievable how active she is.
Steve and I started a child birth class about 2 weeks ago and we are going to our 3rd class on Tuesday. We will have 5 total. We are both surprisingly really enjoying it and learning a lot. Some people recommended it, some didn't...but I'm so happy we signed up. All of my questions are being answered and Steve is truly interested. Last week's class was pretty interested...we had to watch the live birth and our teacher didn't warn us! BUT it wasn't that bad :) haha.
Steve and I are going to organize the baby's room tomorrow night and we'll post some pictures of the baby's room then! Soooo stay tuned!!

No comments:
Post a Comment