Thursday, January 28, 2010

8 months!

I am 32 weeks or 8 months today! Very very exciting :) Just a quick update...I had a doctor's appointment this morning and baby is doing well. Heart rate was very good and the doctor thinks she is head down. YAH! I've been feeling A LOT of pressure so I had a feeling. I went to the gym last night and had a hard time getting around the track. I was waddling for sure and getting funny looks!

Baby is doing well. I'm measuring perfect at a 32...at 32 weeks. That's right on track! And baby likely weighs 4ish pounds. Contractions are picking up, but not so bad. As long as I don't have 6 in an hour I'm good to go.

Steve and I went to our child birth class on Tuesday and got a tour of Labor & Delivery. It's nearly brand new and is awesome. The rooms are huge and the room after the baby is delivered is even bigger! Lots of room for lots of visitors!! I'll have Steve take a bump picture this weekend and I'll post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment