Now on to some more baby news. Like I mentioned, baby is growing at a good pace. I would guess she's close to 2 pounds, maybe a little more now. Last time they checked was the day after Thanksgiving and she was almost a pound and a half. She is a mover and a shaker and she is very very low. So low that I think sometimes she is going to fall out!! But I have been reassured that is not going to happen :) I am 6 and a half months (26 weeks) already and don't have much time to go. Steve wants to see her now and I told him we have to wait just a bit longer :) Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and if you're celebrating the holiday early, have a great time with family and friends! I have to say it's not fun living this far from my family, but over the holidays it means we get and extra long Christmas!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Merry (early) Christmas!!
Hi Everyone! Well I made it home to Evansville Thursday and surprisingly we didn't miss any flights (really by the skin of our teeth!). It was quite the traveling day, but we're here and safe. So in case you didn't know, the baby is great and the doc ok'd me to head home. She's measuring perfect, even though I feel like my stomach is getting huge! My small maternity shirts are getting a little snug :) Mom says she's going to take a picture of me later, so I'll try and post that. I love coming home around the holidays. The house looks so beautiful. Mom decorates so well...I don't have that knack! I will try and post a picture of the outside later too. You guys will be amazed! Today we are going to celebrate Christmas and open presents and tomorrow I am having my first baby shower. I can't wait. And I think Steve is excited too. It will make it feel even more real.
Now on to some more baby news. Like I mentioned, baby is growing at a good pace. I would guess she's close to 2 pounds, maybe a little more now. Last time they checked was the day after Thanksgiving and she was almost a pound and a half. She is a mover and a shaker and she is very very low. So low that I think sometimes she is going to fall out!! But I have been reassured that is not going to happen :) I am 6 and a half months (26 weeks) already and don't have much time to go. Steve wants to see her now and I told him we have to wait just a bit longer :) Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and if you're celebrating the holiday early, have a great time with family and friends! I have to say it's not fun living this far from my family, but over the holidays it means we get and extra long Christmas!
Now on to some more baby news. Like I mentioned, baby is growing at a good pace. I would guess she's close to 2 pounds, maybe a little more now. Last time they checked was the day after Thanksgiving and she was almost a pound and a half. She is a mover and a shaker and she is very very low. So low that I think sometimes she is going to fall out!! But I have been reassured that is not going to happen :) I am 6 and a half months (26 weeks) already and don't have much time to go. Steve wants to see her now and I told him we have to wait just a bit longer :) Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and if you're celebrating the holiday early, have a great time with family and friends! I have to say it's not fun living this far from my family, but over the holidays it means we get and extra long Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment