Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone. Hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving with family and friends. I am awaiting a few visitors! My mom, dad and two aunts should be here any minute! I can't wait :) My parents haven't seen me since August and boy do I look different! I am 23 weeks today and growing right along. Steve and I have an ultrasound tomorrow. It's a follow up from the first one because they couldn't get a good look at her brain. In my 3D US everything looked great, but because that was for a study it doesn't go in my medical records. So tomorrow is just a great excuse to see her again :) And my family gets to join! Here's a new picture of the baby bump! I'll be 6 months next week if you can believe it!! Have a great holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment