Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're Half Way

Hi All. It's been a while since I posted last but no new information to really pass along. Baby is growing fast it seems and I'm getting bigger every day. Shes about 10 1/2 ounces right now and is about the length of banana believe it or not! She's been kicking away like crazy. Sometimes she gives me a good 8-count :) We'll have to see if she's interested in dance when she's older!


If you didn't notice I changed the look of my blog. Hope you like it. Next Thursday I get to see her again! For those of you don't know, I am involved in a study at Sanford Hospital here in Sioux Falls. The study looks at how the baby develops and is also focusing on SIDS and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Basically I get free 3-D ultrasounds and get to hear and see the baby a lot more! So I'm all for it :) So next week I get my first 3-D ultrasound (Thursday). Look for more pictures then. In the meantime, enjoy this new belly picture of me. I am really pregnant - can you believe it? :)

1 comment:

  1. hehehehe too cute! at 6 months i just kind of popped out. it was weird. i woke up one morning and there was a belly! so around 7 months i got maternity clothes. i LIVE in UGGs and tights now! especially since i cannot bend over anymore!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete