Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's A .... GIRL!!!

The day finally arrived when we could find out! After a bit of searching the ultrasound tech was able to find our "little girl." Of course I screamed, "I knew it!!" while Steve just sat there...who knows what he was thinking :) We are both super excited and had to buy a few little girl things tonight. It really seems real now. And it's nice to finally say She...instead of It!

I've posted some of our ultrasound pictures and Steve even took some photos while I was getting the ultrasound...so you all get an extra sneak peak!! Hope you all enjoy them...and Welcome Baby Girl Hanson. I could just burst!!

here's her profile

Here's her tiny feet!

she's in 3D...check out her fingers!

My 18-week ultrasound

Steve thought he could do it...not so much


By the way, she weighs about 9 ounces and is in the 60 percentile for her weight. So she's growing right along. The ultrasound tech said everything looked very good, but had a hard time getting a clear picture of the brain. That means we'll get another ultrasound in a month. She was in a really really weird position and wasn't cooperating too much! Probably a sign of things to come, especially if she's anything like her parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment