Sunday, October 4, 2009

15 weeks

Happy Sunday to everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a great one, besides fighting a terrible sinus infection. My doctor finally prescribed an antibiotic and I'm slowly getting better. I'm hoping by the middle of the week my ears have popped!

Today I got together with some great friends and made baby booties. They turned out so cute! I can't wait for he or she to wear them. And believe it or not, they were super easy. I plan on making a few more pairs!



And here it is....a picture of the baby bump. I popped out over the weekend and a lot of people say they can tell I'm pregnant...so I thought I'd post a picture!

Now for a baby update. It's about 4 inches long now and is about the size of an apple...or the size of my fist, depending on which book or website you visit. I think this next weekend I will venture out and buy a few maternity pants...maybe some cute tops. It's been forever since I hit the mall!!

This Thursday I will be four months already! Time is really flying by. I'll be blogging soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking greeeat :) I called you tonight to tell you I could tell when I saw your story online, your little button on your jacket was about to pop :) Looking forward to this weekend. It should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete