Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

Hello All! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But I'm here and have some exciting news to share. Last Thursday (at 14 weeks) Steve and I headed off to our baby appointment and found out that we will know if we're having a boy or girl in less than a month!! We go in October 22 for the ultrasound. Can't wait! Baby's heartbeat was about 160 so I'm still convinced it's a girl, but we will soon know for sure. This week Steve and I will be cleaning out the spare room which will become the baby's room. Wish us luck. I don't know how we accumulate so much stuff!!





On to more baby news. Baby Hanson is now the size of lemon and I have made it through my first trimester. I'm feeling pretty good, besides the allergies and sleepless nights I had a run-in with lately. I'm thinking it may be time to just slow down a bit, but there's no time! I know it may be a little early, but I could swear I felt the baby move this weekend. It felt like a little tap inside my belly...I'll keep you posted on that.



So to wrap it all up, we find out in about 3 weeks what we're having and of course I'll announce it to the world! Hope everyone is havin a great week and had a great weekend. Please keep Steve and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Tragedy struck last week when Steve's 14-year-old cousin was killed in a car accident. It's been a very difficult time for everyone. So give your loved one an extra hug today. I now make sure Steve gets lots, several times a day...which I'm not sure he's too fond of! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment