Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 12

Hi All,

Because our families are so far away, I thought I'd create a blog to chronicle a day in the life of Mommy Hanson :) We are 12 weeks and 2 days now, and everything is going just great. I sometimes forget I am even pregnant! Everyone keeps say, "Just wait, you will!" So I guess I'd better take advantage of the great sleep I'm getting now! I will use this blog to post pictures and any news. We head to the doctor in a week and a half for our 14 week check-up and then a month after that we find out if we're having a boy or girl! CAN'T WAIT! Soon I will post pictures, but for now, as I'm getting used to blogging, you'll have to suffer through my posts :) Thanks for checking in, and tune in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment