Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 13

We're almost through the first trimester! Although I don't have much to complain about. Feeling great, except I'm not sleeping too well. Thank goodness for the weekend though! Steve and I are traveling to Marshall, MN this weekend to see the Upper Iowa Football team play. Should be a fun time!



Now on to baby news! I am 13 weeks now...time is really flying by! Next Thursday we have our 14-week appointment and we'll find out when in October we will be able to find out if it's a boy or girl. Can't wait! From what I've read the baby is about 3 inches long and is about the size of a medium shrimp! Wierd I know...but one fun fact I found - the baby now has fingerprints! Not showing quite yet (at least not for someone to say I look pregnant). But my pants are fitting a bit snug. I will soon be hitting up maternity stores I think!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoys their weekend! Tune in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment