We have reached another milestone....I am almost 17 weeks along and feeling great. But I have to admit, the baby is causing some severe ligament pain! It seems every time I cough, move, walk, etc everything is stretching to make room for the little guy or gal. But I am not as tired so that's a welcome improvement!
This past weekend some great friends and I headed to Minneapolis and did some much needed maternity shopping. We had a blast and of course I had to play with the fake pregnany belly at the GAP. Picture coming soon :)
This week I think I've been feeling the baby A LOT more. It's just rolling around in there! Next week I can finally say he or she...and as many of you have noticed, I'm excited :)

Right now the baby is about the size of an avocado and about 4 1/2 inches long. Not too exciting of an update, but there will be more to come. I'll check back in, in about a week!

It was fun going shopping :) I'll send that pic to you :) How funny. Hope to see you guys this weekend.. maybe tonight?
ReplyDelete