Well baby girl Hanson is definitely going to be a dancer. During our ultrasound today the tech kept saying, "Does she usually move around this much??" And Steve felt her move for the first time tonight....very cool :) They didn't get me a CD of the 3D pictures so I had to take pictures of the ones they gave me. So in short they aren't the best of quality. But if you run into me just ask to see my baby and I'll pull out the slide show!!
The US tech said everything looked really really good. Brain and heart have developed well and her little nose is sort of looking like mine! She is 14 ounces, so almost a pound and is measuring right on schedule. Hope you enjoy the pictures! I'll have another US in two weeks so I'll be posting more pictures then!
She's already singing!

No comments:
Post a Comment